• 7 shops, 90 283 products
Goodyear Eagle F1 Supersport

Goodyear Eagle F1 Supersport

/86% · summer · · : Premium

A
E
B
check Goodyear Eagle F1 Supersport availability
Width
Profile
Rim size

Table of contents:

Pros and cons

  • Exceptional handling on the wet
  • Great handling on dry roads
  • Short braking distance on dry roads
  • Very good aquaplaning resistance
    -
check the prices for Goodyear Eagle F1 Supersport

Competitors

Sizes

Goodyear Eagle F1 Supersport is made in 64 sizes, starting from 205/40 R18 up to 315/30 R21.
Filter:
show prices
Goodyear Eagle F1 Supersport is ranked #86 of 820 summer tyres based on the results of tests carried out by Tyre Reviews 2022, Sportauto 2022, and other organizations. Goodyear Eagle F1 Supersport belongs to the Premium segment and is made by a manufacturer from USA. However, this particular model is made in Germany. It is made in total of 64 sizes, 205/40 R18 being the smallest and 315/30 R21 the largest. This tyre was featured in tests 5 times, first test was carried in 2020. This model received the best possible rating in 1 tests. Eu ratings can provide interesting overview over the available dimensions - 77% of Goodyear Eagle F1 Supersport has "A" wet grip rating and most (46%) of the dimensions has "E" fuel-saving rating. Noise levels of most dimensions are average - 40% of them produce 72db noise, which result in "b" overall rating. This tyre has a initial tread depth of 7.1 mm in 235/35 R19. It can be compared to SP Sport MAXX RT2, which is a tyre from Dunlop (USA) and has a rating of 86%, compared to 86% of the Goodyear in question.

Similar tires

Comparison: tyres similar to Goodyear Eagle F1 Supersport

Timeline

2019

Goodyear Eagle F1 Supersport was launched

2020

Goodyear Eagle F1 Supersport was tested 1x (Autobild)

2021

Goodyear Eagle F1 Supersport was tested 2x (Tyre Reviews,...)

2022

Goodyear Eagle F1 Supersport was tested 2x (Sportauto,...)

Achievements

Best
Comfort
Sportauto 2022
Autobild 2020
Best
Dry handling
TyreReviews.com 2022
TyreReviews.com 2021
Best
Wet circle cornering
Autobild 2020
Best
Wet handling
Autobild 2020

Goodyear Eagle F1 Supersport in tyre tests

All tyre tests where Goodyear Eagle F1 Supersport was featured:
Name Points totalWetDryEnviromental impact
Best values in test9,37,27,26,3
Goodyear Eagle F1 Supersport7,27,2 7,36,9
Show test details
Source: reifenpresse.de
Tyre Reviews Summer tyre test 2022 255/35 R19
Track master
Source: www.tyrereviews.com
Tyre Reviews Summer tyre test 2021 225/40 R18
recommended
Ranked #5 of 11
Name
Goodyear Eagle F1 Supersport
Source: www.tyrereviews.com
Name WetDry
Best values in test11-
Goodyear Eagle F1 Supersport2+2+
Show test details
Source: www.autobild.de
Name WetDry
Best values in test2+1-
Goodyear Eagle F1 Supersport2+ 2
Show test details
Source: www.autobild.de

Test ratings distribution

100% (1x)85% (4x)
Track masterGoodRecommended
1x3x1x

Ratings x Wheel size

R18R19R20
85% (1x)90% (3x)85% (1x)

Ratings x Width

225/xx Rxx235/xx Rxx245/xx Rxx255/xx Rxx265/xx Rxx
85% (1x)85% (1x)85% (1x)100% (1x)85% (1x)

FAQ

  1. Where is Goodyear Eagle F1 Supersport made?

    Goodyear Eagle F1 Supersport is made in Germany.

Other Goodyear models